POST users can build pre-roll or mid-roll ads directly into their episodes without the use of ad insertion software. With this method, once the episode is created and published, the ad cannot be updated and will remain the same wherever it is shared.
- In POST, select your show and click the + New Episode button.
- In the first step, if you are using uploaded audio, you can upload an entire episode with the desired ads already built into the file. If you are using POST audio, click the button to Build your audio file now.
- On the next page, click the Uploaded Audio tab. Either search for a previously uploaded file or click Upload File to add the audio file for a new ad.
- Once uploaded, the file will appear in the list and you can drag it into the Audio Builder either before your episode content as a pre-roll, between segments as a mid-roll or after segments as post-roll.
- Continue the steps to finalize and publish your episode with your included ad assets.
For more information on Dynamic Ad Insertion with POST, click here.