You have the option of integrating TAP to manage advertising content in podcasts created in POST. The steps below will help you set up the integration.
1. If you don’t already have one, sign up for an account with TAP.
2. Once your account is created, you will need to set up your show(s) in TAP.
3. For each show you set up with TAP, you will be asked for an audio source. Add https://streamon-perm.s3.amazonaws.com/ as the audio source for the mount point on each of your shows.
4. TAP will provide you with two pieces of information:
Subdomain name: This is your account identifier and will be the same for all of the shows in your account.
Mount point ID: This is unique to each show that you set up with TAP.
5. Once you have the account and show set up with TAP, email Futuri VIP Support at firstname.lastname@example.org to request TAP integration and provide the following information:
- Name of the podcast
- The TAP subdomain name
- The TAP mount point ID
6. Futuri will configure the RSS feed for the show with the provided information and begin redirecting your content to TAP. Our VIP Support team will let you know when this is complete.
7. Then, using ad markers in POST, you will be able to mark where you wish TAP to insert advertising into your podcasts. For more information on using ad markers in POST, please click here.
NOTE: If you are using TAP for ad insertion, your podcast analytics will come from TAP, and will not be available in POST.