If you have content from a previously used podcasting platform that is available via an RSS feed, you have the ability to import that content into a new or existing POST RSS feed.
Before you start, you will need the URL of the old RSS feed.
1. In POST, click the settings link in the navigation bar and then select IMPORT RSS FEED.
2. Paste the URL of the old RSS feed into the first field.
3. Select the show to which you would like to copy the show information.
4. If the POST show that you are copying to has more than one RSS feed associated with it, you can copy to multiple feeds at once by selecting one or more feeds. From here, you can also create a new show or a few RSS feeds.
5. Finally, click the submit button.
NOTE: If you have a large number of files in the old RSS feed, the import process may take some time to complete. It is safe to close the POST application once the import process is underway.