POST users can build pre-roll or mid-roll ads directly into their episodes without the use of ad insertion software. With this method, once the episode is created and published, the ad cannot be updated and will remain the same wherever it is shared.
- From the Shows page, select the appropriate show and then click the + button to create a new episode.
- You will be directed to the Audio Library where you can select your audio.
- If you have an entire episode with the desired ads already built into the file, you can upload it using the +Upload Audio File button and then continue with the rest of the publishing steps.
- If you are using POST audio, build your podcast by checking selected segments to add to the Audio Stack.
- Then, click the Uploaded Audio tab. Either search for a previously uploaded file or click the +Upload Audio File button to add the audio file for an ad.
- Once uploaded, the file will appear in the list and you can add it into the Audio Stack either before your episode content as a pre-roll, between segments as a mid-roll, or after segments as post-roll.
- Continue the steps to finalize and publish your episode with your included ad assets.
For more information on Dynamic Ad Insertion with POST, click here.