As a system administrator you can create logins for users at your station(s).
- Log into your new POST account
- Navigate to 1) Settings 2) User Management 3) Add User
- Enter in FIRST NAME, LAST NAME, EMAIL, select access level, and station the user should have access to.
- Once user is added logout and log back in to test
- Finally send them an email with their username and password.
- Sample: Username: Bob_Smith Password: Password123
Also view this video on how to add new user to POST:
If you have any questions, please contact VIP Support, go to https://futurimedia.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new