This article will outline the steps necessary to install and configure the provided transmitter for your Futuri Streaming service.
What to Expect: A standard transmitter setup process will take approximately 1-2 hours.
Station Requirements: The items described below should be completed prior to receiving your transmitter for a seamless installation.
- Identify and secure a location with proper ventilation for the transmitter:
- Single Stream size: (1u half-width)
- Multi-stream size: (3u)
- Identify and secure an appropriate outlet. (ideally a UPS)
- Complete the wiring process from the audio source to the transmitter.
- Identify an ethernet connection to an internet-accessible network.
- Identify an ethernet connection to an automation network. (if applicable)
- Identify an ethernet connection to an AoIP network. (if applicable)
- Complete the Mic closure/GPIO wiring. (if applicable)
TABLE OF CONTENTS
|1||Click here for instructions to connect your transmitter to the internet.|
NOTE: If you are using a Multi-stream transmitter, it is recommended that you feed the same audio type (either analog or AoIP) to all stations on the transmitter to avoid conflicts which can distort audio quality.
NOW PLAYING CONFIGURATION
|1||Now Playing configuration is a requirement to enable:|
Click here for information on configuring your specific automation system.
|2||Once configured, contact VIP Support to schedule a call with a Streaming Engineer to complete the setup.|