This article will outline the steps necessary to install and configure the provided transmitter for your Futuri Streaming service.
What to Expect: A standard transmitter setup process will take approximately 1-2 hours.
Station Requirements: The items described below should be completed prior to receiving your transmitter for a seamless installation.
- Identify and secure a location with proper ventilation for the transmitter:
- Single Stream size: (1u half-width)
- Multi-stream size: (3u)
- Identify and secure an appropriate outlet. (ideally a UPS)
- Complete the wiring process from the audio source to the transmitter.
- Identify an ethernet connection to an internet-accessible network.
- Identify an ethernet connection to an automation network. (if applicable)
- Identify an ethernet connection to an AoIP network. (if applicable)
- Complete the Mic closure/GPIO wiring. (if applicable)
TABLE OF CONTENTS
|1||Click here for instructions to connect your transmitter to the internet.|
NOTE: If you are using a Multi-stream transmitter, it is recommended that you feed the same audio type (either analog or AoIP) to all stations on the transmitter to avoid conflicts which can distort audio quality.
|1||Now Playing configuration is a requirement to enable:|
Click here for information on configuring your specific automation system.
|2||Once configured, contact VIP Support to schedule a call with a Streaming Engineer to complete the setup.|