Authorizing a Facebook Account
NOTE: You must be an admin of the station's Facebook page to complete this process.
- In your Futuri Control Room account, navigate in the left-side menu to Mobile App > Facebook Integration.
- Click Login to Facebook to continue.
- You will be redirected to Facebook where you can log into your account.
- Select the page to use with your Futuri integration and click Next.
- Click the toggles to enable the permissions needed for the Futuri mobile integration to work. Then, click Done.
- Once authorized, you will be returned to Control Room where you can select the Facebook page that you would like to link to your account. Click Save.
NOTE: In the event that the Facebook administrator who set up the link loses access to the station page, Futuri will also lose access and the integration will need to be established again.
Verifying Your Domain (Optional)
If you use voting sessions within your mobile app, you may choose to verify your domain with Facebook, so that you can personalize your Voting Session posts with a custom caption, title, and image. If you do not complete these steps, Facebook will automatically parse your voting page to pull an image and title for your posts.
- After authorizing your Facebook account, navigate in Control Room to #WHATSHOULDPLAYNEXT > Facebook Integration.
- Make sure the box is checked to Enable Voting Session Posts.
- Then, click on the link to verify your domain with Facebook.
- Follow the steps outlined by Facebook to verify your domain.
- Next, in Control Room, select the I have verified my domain option. NOTE: If you indicated that you have verified your domain without completing the required steps with Facebook, it will cause your posts to be rejected by Facebook.
- Lastly, customize your default link caption, title, and image.
Deleting Facebook Account Authorization
To manually remove the link between the station's Facebook page and Futuri, navigate to the Apps section of your account settings on Facebook and remove Futuri's permissions.
Authorizing a Twitter Account
- In your Futuri Control Room account, navigate in the left-side menu to Mobile App > Twitter Authorization.
- Next, click on the Authorize with Twitter link.
- You will be redirected to Twitter where you can log into your account.
- Then, click the button to Authorize app.
- The authorization request will be processed and you will be returned to Control Room where you will see text confirming that your Twitter account is now authorized.
Deleting Twitter Account Authorization
To manually remove the link between the station's Twitter account and Futuri, navigate to Twitter Settings and privacy. Then, go to Security and account access > Apps and sessions > Connected apps. Click Listener Driven Radio to Revoke access.