In order to enable your Futuri mobile app for Android Auto, you will first need to accept the terms & conditions in your Google Play developer console.
1. Log into your Google Play developer console: https://play.google.com/apps/publish
2. Click on your station's mobile app.
3. From the menu on the left, select Setup, then Advanced Settings.
4. Click on the Release Types tab.
5. Click on + Add release type and select Android Auto from the drop-down menu.
6. Click on Accept the Android for Cars Terms of Service.
7. After reviewing the terms, click on Accept.
8. After accepting the Terms of Service, the first step marked as complete. No further action is needed as Futuri will complete the second step for you.