Your Futuri Streaming web player is highly customizable. This article will outline the various options available.
When implementing your Futuri Streaming player, you will be asked to provide some digital assets to promote your desired station branding using this form. (This same form can be used if you need to submit updates to your player in the future.)
To begin, you can choose between a player with a header display or a full background.
|FULL PAGE BACKGROUND DISPLAYS
|Full page background using a solid color:
|Full page background using an image:
You can select additional player assets to match your station branding.
Other Player Customizations
The following articles describe further available customizations available with your Futuri Streaming player:
- Now Playing and Recently Played data can be displayed in your player (and is strongly recommended).
- Banner, Video and Audio Ads can be incorporated into your player in a variety of ways.
- Custom Streaming Player Tabs are a great way to display additional station content in the player, to keep users engaged.
- Displaying Now Playing Data on Your Station's Website so that users can see what you're playing on air, right from your station homepage.
- Raw Stream URLs are available for more advanced digital teams who would prefer to build a custom player from the ground up.
If you have questions about what is possible, your technical implementation team is here to help get inspired to brand and monetize your player to it's full extent!
Linking to your player
The simplest way to link to your web player from your station's website is to use a URL like this: https://listen.streamon.fm/XXXX (where "XXXX" is your station's call letters).
If possible, we recommend using the HTML below to ensure that your Listen Live button is able to launch the player in a new window without getting blocked by pop-up blockers. Just make sure to change the XXXX to your station call letters.
<a href=“https://listen.streamon.fm/XXXX” target=“_blank”>Listen Live!</a>