This article outlines the banner, video, and audio ads available with Futuri Streaming:
- Banner, Audio, and Video Ad Overview
- Flighting banner ads and audio pre-roll through Futuri VIP Support
- Flighting ads through Google Ads or AdsWizz (recommended)
While it is possible to have Futuri VIP Support upload ads for your Futuri Streaming player, we strongly recommend using our Google Ads (DFP) Integration or AdsWizz Audioserve for flighting ads to your Futuri products and other digital properties. Google and AdsWizz allow you to control how many impressions each banner receives, rotate multiple pieces of creative in the same slot, and get instant access to impression and engagement numbers.
A couple of notes on choosing Google, AdsWizz, or going directly through Futuri VIP Support:
- There is an additional charge to use AdsWizz with your Futuri platform (because we are re-licensing their software to you). Please contact your sales rep for more information.
- Google Ads does not support pre-roll audio, so if you want to use pre-roll audio, you can either use AdsWizz or go directly through Futuri VIP Support.
- AdsWizz does not support banner ads that are not tied to companion audio or video ads, but you can use Google Ads for this purpose, or you can go directly through Futuri VIP Support.
Banner, Audio, and Video Ad Overview
Your Futuri Streaming player offers three display ad slots:
- Leaderboard Banner Ad: Displays as 728x90 display on desktop and tablet browsers and 320x50 on mobile phone browsers.
- Two Square Display Ads: Two 300x250 display ads that will display across desktop, tablet, and mobile phone browsers.
In addition, your streaming player offers the following pre-roll options, of which we'd recommend choosing ONE:
- Pre-roll video (we'd recommend 15 seconds or less) - This can have a companion banner ad that displays after the video finishes, or it can just be a standalone video ad.
- Pre-roll audio (we'd recommend 10 seconds or less) - This can have a companion banner ad that displays after the audio finishes, or it can just be a standalone audio ad.
Flighting Ads Through Google Ads (DFP) or AdsWizz (Recommended)
For more information on flighting ads through these platforms, see the articles below:
Flighting Banner Ads and Pre-Roll Through Futuri Directly
If your station runs the same campaign for a long period of time (e.g. annually) and does not need the more advanced features offered by Google Ads or AdsWizz, banner ads can be flighted directly in your Futuri streaming player. Simply, submit the ad asset to Futuri VIP Support along with a click-through URL. With this option, you can rotate multiple pieces of copy in a round-robin fashion.
If you need your banner ads to be dayparted or to have a start/end date, Google Ads or AdsWizz are the better options.
If you want to play a short audio or video clip before a user joins your live stream, you can submit it by clicking the Submit Pre-Roll button on our Support Center.
More information on the features and requirements of Futuri's Pre-Roll service can be found here.