Step 1 - You will need an XML template for the Station Playlist Studio, which may be obtained by clicking here. Save the XML template to C:\program Files\StationPlaylist\Studio\Templates.
Step 2 - From the Station Playlist Studio, click "View", then navigate to Options and click "Now Playing".
Step 3 - Setup the "Parameters tab" as indicated above. You can change "Include tracks other than songs over" to your preference.
Step 4 - Setup the "File Output" tab as indicated above:
- Check the "Enabled" box under Primary Output.
- The Template should indicate stnplay.xml.
- Check the "Upload via FTP".
- The file name is not critical, however the file extension should indicate ".XML".
- The "Secondary Output" is not used therefore you can leave it as is.
- Complete the "FTP Settings" as indicated above:
- Use the Static IP of the Streaming Transmitter address in the "Server IP" field. The path should be "/" and the port should be 12345
- All usernames and passwords are valid, so you are free to enter something of your choosing, however, they can not be left blank.
- Confirm the "Passive FTP" is checked.
Step 5 - Click Close to complete the process.