This article will walk you through the Export of Now Playing data from the Station Playlist to your Futuri Transmitter.
Before beginning, you will need to assign your Static IP address. Click here for instructions on how to assign a static IP address to your transmitter.
Step 1 - You will need an XML template for the Station Playlist Studio, which may be obtained by clicking here. Save the XML template to C:\program Files\StationPlaylist\Studio\Templates.
Step 2 - From the Station Playlist Studio, click "View", then navigate to Options and click "Now Playing".
Step 3 - Setup the "Parameters tab" as indicated above. You can change "Include tracks other than songs over" to your preference.
Step 4 - Setup the "File Output" tab as indicated above:
- Check the "Enabled" box under Primary Output.
- The Template should indicate stnplay.xml.
- Check the "Upload via FTP".
- The file name is not critical, however the file extension should indicate ".XML".
- The "Secondary Output" is not used therefore you can leave it as is.
- Complete the "FTP Settings" as indicated above:
- Use the Static IP of the Streaming Transmitter address in the "Server IP" field. The path should be "/" and the port should be 12345
- All usernames and passwords are valid, so you are free to enter something of your choosing, however, they can not be left blank.
- Confirm the "Passive FTP" is checked.
Step 5 - Click Close to complete the process.