This article will walk you through the Export of Now Playing data from SAM Broadcaster to your Futuri Transmitter.
Before beginning, you will need to assign your Static IP address. Click here for instructions on how to set up a static IP address for your transmitter.
|Step 1 - Select "File>Config" from the menu to enter the configuration dialog, then click the "HTML Output".|
|Step 2- From the "General HTML Output" complete all the relevant information:|
- Remove any existing templates by select them and clicking the "-" minus sign.
- Select "Auto-generate on song change" checkbox, and set the "seconds in duration" box to "0".
- Remove any existing templates in the "Playlist HTML Output" section.
|Step 3- From the "Upload files via FTP" section:|
- Set the host field to the Static IP address of the streaming transmitter, and use port number 12345.
- Set both "Remote web directory" and "Remote picture directory to the slash (/) character.
- From the username field enter "Username", and set the password to "Password".
- Confirm that the "Use passive FTP mode" box is checked.
|Step 4 - You will now require an XML template (which you can obtain from here)|
- Click the "+" sign under the "General HTML Output" section, this opens the "HTML Output Options" screen, select a file for the "Input Source Type", and click to select the folder beside the input file field.
- Change the "Files of Type" to XML, and navigate to the template provide by Futuri.
Step 5 - Click "OK" twice and save your configuration by selecting "File>Save Configuration", from the menu.
- For the output file, select the default "songinfo.html" file in the Sam broadcaster files in program files, (C:\ProgramFiles\SpecialAudio\SAMBC\samHTMweb\songinfo.html)
- Confirm that the Auto upload generated file via FTP box is checked.
Step 6 - Restart SAM Broadcaster to complete the process.