This article will walk you through the Export of Now Playing data from RadioBOSS to your Futuri Transmitter.
Before beginning, you will need to assign your Static IP address. Click here for instructions on how to set up a static IP address for your transmitter.
|1||Select "Settings>Preferences" from the menu to enter the configuration dialog.|
|2||Click the section labeled "Log files" (Reports).|
|3||Make sure that "Created Reports" field has a check mark.|
|4||From the area labeled "Format" confirm the XML is selected.|
|5||Confirm that the "Store track number in the report" is not checked.|
|6||From the FTP section:|
- Confirm the "Copy to FTP" has a check mark.
- Set the "Server" field to the IP address you reserved for the streaming transmitter on your router.
- Set the "Port" field to 12345 (If you have a firewall, confirm the TCP port 12345 is open).
- Set the "User" field to username and Password field to password.
- Confirm, the "Passive Mode" has a check mark.
|7||Click the "OK" button at the bottom of the page.|