The Futuri Pre-Roll Service is available as a value add for any streaming subscribers. Using this service, stations can flight 15- or 30-second audio or video pre-roll adds to their streams.
To initiate the service, please contact VIP Support.
Once your station is set up, you may use this form to request the addition or removal of pre-roll ads.
File Requirements & Best Practices
Both audio and/or video pre-roll may be submitted according to the following specifications:
- Ads must be no longer than 30 seconds in length
- Ads can run solo or in equal rotation with up to 5 ads total
- Ads will run consistently from their start date and cannot be dayparted or run on only select days/weeks
- The file name should include: <Station Call letters><AdvertiserName><Creative Type Length><Creative End Date> ex. KALC Chubby’sBBQ Video30 033120.MP4
- When using video pre-roll, we recommend submitting a backup audio file that can be served on platforms that do not support video.
Please refer to the following file requirements for your pre-roll submissions:
Audio File Requirements
- Audio Format: .mp3, .wma, .aac,.ogg or .wav.
- File size: 20MB maximum
- Bit Rate: 196 KBS minimum
Note that the file will be transcoded in the right format according to the publisher's encoding properties.
Video File Requirements
- Dimensions (px): 640x480 or 860x480
- Max File Size: 3.0 MB
- File Type: MP4
- Duration: 15 or 30 seconds
- Codec: H.264
- Bitrate: 700-1500kbps
More information on video optimization can be found here.
Note: Files outside these specifications may result in playback problems.
Please allow up to one business day* for the requested updates to be implemented and take effect.
*For your first ad campaign using the Futuri pre-roll service, please allow up to 2 business days.