The look & feel of your Tether platform can be customized in your dashboard for seamless integration with your station's website. Create a rewarding first-load experience for the Tether platform to highlight and focus on the features most important to your station!
To customize the way your Tether platform looks, in the Tether Dashboard navigate to Manage Widgets > Module Config.
Every widget has the following configuration items available:
- Type - By default, you will have one of each module type in your Tether platform. You cannot have multiple modules of the same type.
- Title - This is the user-facing title that appears in the colored box at the top of each module. Remember, a CLEAR title is better than a CLEVER one.
- Theme Color - The color will be used in the title bar of the module and as the theme color for all song actions and other buttons used within that module. To select a custom color, use the built-in color picker, or enter a hex value.
- Requestable Songs Shown on First Load - Customize the amount of real estate each module gets on the first load by setting how many items to display when the Tether platform opens. You may want to use this customization to strategically size the Tether platform on your website “above the fold” in prime position for users to engage with. Most modules also have action buttons to “see more” after the initial load.
- Expand Module by Default -Check this box to showcase the modules you most want to drive users to by customizing the first-load experience. Users can always expand/collapse modules after the page loads.
NOTE: If the voting window is loaded when your station is in an active voting session, the "What Should We Play" module will be expanded, even if it is normally configured to be collapsed.
The following additional customizations are available in the specific module types noted:
- Song Alerts > Suggested Songs Count - Indicate how many pre-suggested song alerts should be shown. They will be generated based on the most spins in the week prior.
- What Should We Play? > Requestable Songs Shown on First Load - Indicate how many songs from the playlist should be shown initially. Users can click to show all.
- Recently Played > Songs Shown on First Load - Indicate how many recently played songs from the playlist should be shown initially. Users can click to show all.
- Coming Up > Upcoming Artists to Show - Indicate how many upcoming artists should show. Available only when the data is included in your schedule upload.
In addition to customizing each individual module, you can also re-order them using the Up & Down arrows or remove them completely with the trash can located on the right side of each module. Removed modules can be re-activated at a later date, using the + Add Widget button at the top of the page.
IMPORTANT: Make sure to click the Save button at the top to lock in any changes you make.