Authorizing a Facebook Account
NOTE: You must be an admin of the station's Facebook page to complete this process.
- In your Futuri Control Room account, navigate in the left-side menu to Mobile App > Facebook Integration.
- Click Login to Facebook to continue.
- You will be redirected to Facebook where you can log into your account.
- Select the page to use with your Futuri integration and click Next.
- Click the toggles to enable the permissions needed for the Futuri mobile integration to work. Then, click Done.
- Once authorized, you will be returned to Control Room where you can select the Facebook page that you would like to link to your account. Click Save.
NOTE: In the event that the Facebook administrator who set up the link loses access to the station page, Futuri will also lose access and the integration will need to be established again.
Verifying Your Domain (Optional)
- Make sure the box is checked to Enable Voting Session Posts.
Deleting Facebook Account Authorization
To manually remove the link between the station's Facebook page and Futuri, navigate to the Apps section of your account settings on Facebook and remove Futuri's permissions.
Authorizing a Twitter Account
- In your Futuri Control Room account, navigate in the left-side menu to Mobile App > Twitter Authorization.
- Next, click on the Authorize with Twitter link.
- You will be redirected to Twitter where you can log into your account.
- Then, click the button to Authorize app.
- The authorization request will be processed and you will be returned to Control Room where you will see text confirming that your Twitter account is now authorized.
Deleting Twitter Account Authorization
To manually remove the link between the station's Twitter account and Futuri, navigate to Twitter Settings and privacy. Then, go to Security and account access > Apps and sessions > Connected apps. Click Listener Driven Radio to Revoke access.