Amazon Music and Audible now host podcasts and they invite you to add yours. By adding your podcast, you will have the opportunity to reach over 55 million Amazon Music and Audible customers.
Here’s how you can export your podcast directly to Amazon Music and Audible from POST.
Create Your RSS Feed
Navigate to Settings > Integrations and then select Connect new feed in the RSS section.
To create a new RSS feed, follow the simple three-step process to input the necessary information.
Step 1: Add Basic Info
Enter all the required fields to provide the unique identifying information for your show.
Step 2: Display Details
Upload a properly-sized square show image that will display in POST and on Amazon. (Minimum 1400x1400px and maximum 3000x3000px.)
NOTE: It is important to select at least one appropriate RSS category in order for your podcast to be listed correctly with Amazon. Subcategories, if applicable, will help put your podcast in front of the right audience.
Step 3: Adjust Settings
Adjust any optional settings that apply and click Save publishing destination to complete the setup.
- iHeart stations will need to enter their iHeart show ID in order to properly gather analytics for the show.
- The RSS feed must be set to Active status if you want to publish episodes to it.
- Choose the Publish to this destination by default checkbox if you would like this RSS feed to be available for publishing from all your Shows in POST.
After creating your new RSS, you will find it listed in the RSS section of Integrations. Click the link icon and Copy to clipboard.
NOTE: Before submitting your RSS feed to any podcast hosting site, you will need to make sure at least one episode has been published to the feed.
Submit to Amazon
- Set up your Podcast at Amazon Music by clicking here. You’ll find Amazon’s FAQ and a step-by-step process for setting up your podcast. Click Add or Claim Your Podcast to get started.
- You will need to log into your Amazon account and then you can enter the RSS feed that you prepared using the instructions above. Click Submit.
- You will be asked to submit the terms and conditions and then verify your podcast by clicking a link they will send you via email.
- Once you have clicked the email link, you are all set. It may take up to 24 hours before your podcast appears in search results on Amazon Music and Audible.