Amazon Music and Audible now host podcasts and they invite you to add yours. By adding your podcast, you will have the opportunity to reach over 55 million Amazon Music and Audible customers.
Here’s how you can export your podcast directly to Amazon Music and Audible from POST.
Step 1 - Create the RSS:
- Navigate to POST Settings, then Lineup Planner.
- Click "Edit Defaults" at the top right of the page. Then navigate to option 4, "POST Options".
- Select "Edit RSS Feeds".
- Fill in the fields to create a new RSS feed for Amazon. if needed.
Tip: Clearly labeling your RSS feeds for each destination will make them easy to select separately during the publishing process in POST.
|: This is the RSS that you will use to submit to Amazon, but before you do, you must have at least one episode in the feed.|
Step 2 - Submit to Amazon:
- Set up your Podcast at Amazon Music by clicking here. You’ll find Amazon’s FAQ, and step by step process for setting up your podcast.
- Select the number of podcasts that you wish to submit. You can submit up to 20 podcasts.
- Enter the name of your podcast, and the RSS feed URL.
- Complete the rest of the requested information. When asked for your hosting provider, select OTHER and fill in FUTURI.
- Accept Amazon’s Terms of Service.
- And you are good to go!