POST users can easily delete any unwanted images from their POST image library. Just follow these quick steps below.
1. Click to create a New Episode. Then, follow the steps until you get to the image selection step.
2. Click the "CHANGE" button below the Social Shares image.
2. Click the “BROWSE” button next to upload files to open your image library.
3. Click the “DELETE IMAGES” button in the bottom left-hand corner.
4. Using the checkboxes in the top right corner of the images, select the images that you would like to delete from the image library. You can also select all of the images in the library by clicking “SELECT ALL”.
5. Then click the “DELETE SELECTED IMAGES” button.
NOTE: Once images are deleted, they cannot be recovered. Click the “CONFIRM DELETE” button to delete the images.