POST users can easily delete any unwanted images from their POST image library. Just follow these quick steps below.
- Click to create a New Episode. Then, proceed to step 2.
- In the Images section, below either the rectangular or square image, click to Clear image if there is a default one displayed. Then, click Choose image.
- All your previously uploaded images will appear. Click the Delete Images button.
- You will now be able to select any images you want to remove by checking the boxes and then click Delete Selected Images.
- You will be asked to Confirm Delete before the images are removed.
PLEASE NOTE: Once images are deleted, they cannot be recovered.