To set up Google Actions:
1. Log Into Control Room.
2. Select Alexa Skills, then Asset Collection.
3. Add your streaming URL to the Google Stream URL field.
4. Click SAVE.
5. In order for a Google Action to be approved, the administrator of your website must be available to verify the ownership of the station website.
NOTE - Without the verification, a Google Action will not be approved by Google.
6. Once the property has been verified, return to Control Room & “Submit to Futuri”.
7. The Futuri team will start the build and submission of your Google Action.
NOTE - Approval can take up to 10 business days.
9. You will be contacted once the Google Action has been approved.